sábado, 8 de diciembre de 2012

Happy Birthday 140 years!!!!








Happy Birthday my beloved Glasgow Rangers, we have shared over 20 years together. I vibrate with the geniality Davie Cooper, I began to love the club with Graeme Souness revolution and the arrival of the Englishs, the Old Firm rivalry, I never tired of praising the ability of Super-Ally definition (for me best of all scorers of all time), I celebrated the Nine-in-a-row, I'll never forget The Goalie saves (save class like that Van Hooydonk).

The two fierce defenders Terry Butcher and Richard Gough (I always remember his two goals against Celtic, one head and one front entering the area). The great goal, the result of the persistence and brilliance of Mark Hateley at Elland Road, goals from Ian Durrant in that promising European Cup, also Nisbet against Bruges.

I felt proud to see international players and prestigious as Laudrup, Gazza (three goals against Aberdeen), Albertz, Van Bronckhorst, Caniggia, Klos, etc, use our colors
I enjoyed the evolution of our game with Dick Advoocat and troops  orange (with the 4-0 in the final of the Scottish Cup against Aberdeen in 2000. The scorers voracities Marco Negri (so quickly), Dado Prso (one of the most recent icons), Kris Boyd and Kenny Miller. Barry Ferguson, whose character, is the captain, I remember cried a lot of his free-kick in 2002 against Celtic in Scottish Cup.

I cried a lot when Nacho made the goal in Florence, I cried when we lost to the Russians, I said goodbye to Walter several times, but he always kept coming back (it never was) His last farewell against Dundee United was very emotional with the background rain ... Surely I'll forget many players, but just wanted to do a little souvenir of our great history. Also, although, 
I did not see them play
, I read a lot about Jimmy Baxter, John Greig, Bobby Shearer, Colin Stein, etc, etc 

We are all this rich history, many would like to have our history, our pride as Light Blues.
Feliz 140 años!!!!!

No hay comentarios:


Nikica Jelavic 18

Nikica Jelavic 18

We Are Not Neil Lennon!

We Are Not Neil Lennon!

Spot The Difference

Spot The Difference