jueves, 31 de marzo de 2011

Season over for Bartley

 

Kyle Bartley last night confirmed his season IS over - as he bid an emotional farewell to Rangers.The on-loan Arsenal kid suffered a ruptured medial ligament against PSV Eindhoven in the Europa League last 16 meeting. It heartbreakingly cost the defender a chance to be part of Rangers' League Cup Final win over Celtic three days later.

Bartley - whose Ibrox deal was until the summer - told: "Everyone at Rangers has been brilliant and I can only say a massive thank you."It was hard to sit in the stand for the League Cup Final and think about what might've been."But I was thrilled for the management and the players that we beat Celtic. It was well deserved."I have also greatly appreciated the messages of support from the fans.

"I couldn't have wished for a better club for a loan spell."I've been told I've got a grade three medial ligament tear and I'm looking at three months out."As things stand I've played my last game for Rangers. I wasn't there too long but I've still got plenty of good memories."Who knows what next season will bring. Once I'm fit again I'll find out what Arsenal have planned for me."

Crocked: Bartley lies injured against Dutch outfit PSV Eindhoven

No hay comentarios:


Nikica Jelavic 18

Nikica Jelavic 18

We Are Not Neil Lennon!

We Are Not Neil Lennon!

Spot The Difference

Spot The Difference