|Did you know?|
- Hamilton’s run of 20 consecutive games without a win this season is the longest in SPL history.
- They have failed to score 15 times in the SPL this season, more than any other team.
- Hamilton have only scored more than one goal in a game once this season, in their 2-2 draw with St Mirren in October.
- Flavio Paixao and Dougie Imrie are Hamilton’s top scorers this season with just three goals each.
- Rangers have scored the majority of their goals (17%) this season in the last ten minutes of the game.
- Most of Hamilton’s goals (22%) this season have come between the 20th and 30th minutes.
- Rangers' total of 29 away goals this season is more than any other side, while Hamilton’s nine goals at home is the worst record in the SPL.
- Rangers have taken 12 points from a possible 18 available.
- On average Rangers’ first goal is scored in the 33rd minute, Hamilton’s in the 35th.
- Rangers have averaged 2.07 away goals per game this season, while Hamilton have managed just 0.6 goals at home per game.
January 15, 2010: Rangers 4-0 Hamilton
Vladimir Weiss scored twice and a Stepehen Whittaker and Maurice Edu also netted as Rangers thumped Hamilton by four goals.