viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!!!!


Rangers, my best friend, I will always be there, accompanying, encouraging you, win or lose. At Ibrox Park, Parkhead or any stadium in Europe and the world. We may share or not to accept tactics and strategies, we can praise or repudiate the bad performances, but I will always be there cheering. Since the end of the game, I've been a passive spectator of what was happening on Twitter and Facebook, I read everything, if one at the comments left by fans on social networks, each with their reasons.
Some statements do not share, others applaud it. It's like anything in life, everyone says its own. Here's mine. Unrestricted support this project, I think we at the beginning of something very important. And this is not the first stone in the road. I do not think Scottish football is in decline. That is a fallacy cyclical directly linked to results. I think we have to keep working for progress. Changing mindsets, if, of course. I think we're in this regard. Look, how many teams can afford to take its workforce to Jelavic, Naismith, Goian, Bartley, McGregor, Davis, Wallace, all have proven to be elite players. Now, friends, more than ever WE ARE THE PEOPLE.





 


 



















1 comentario:

Jude Aiken ehjudeca@yahoo.ca dijo...

I am very happy that I found your page. I read the article about you in the Rangers magazine. I am a lot like you. I live in Canada and I have been a Rangers fan for more than twenty years trying to follow the team in newspapers and magazines. This year will be the first year that I will be able to watch every match live on the internet. I have travelled all over North America just to see matches on t.v. in NARSA clubs but it has been too expensive to see them all. I have been lucky enough to see the Rangers play live. In 1996 I saved my money and visited Scotland where I saw Rangers beat Kilmarnock 6-1 at Rugby Park and watched the Champions League match against Auxerre where Gazza scored a beautiful goal. I also travelled to Toronto with my daughter a few years ago when Rangers came for a summer tour. We got to meet Alex McLeish, Barry Ferguson, Fernando Ricksen, Ronald Wattreus and best of all Dado Prso and Nacho Novo signed my daughters jersey. I was very excited to read about someone who found the team the same way that I did. I also enjoyed reading your blog. I read the bad news and complaining from Scotland on the internet all the time but I think that you are right, we are seeing the start of something special. The players we are signing are better than the ones who didn't sign, they are all world class and Ally McCoist is the right manager for the job. I will continue to read your blog and I wish you good luck in getting to Ibrox soon. I hope to return again someday.


Nikica Jelavic 18

Nikica Jelavic 18

We Are Not Neil Lennon!

We Are Not Neil Lennon!

Spot The Difference

Spot The Difference