martes, 13 de marzo de 2012

The Rangers need us!

Hi, at this time, we must all be united, however minimal it's good to contribute for this cause and donate some money. Our club needs us, is an exceptional stepI hope that over time, we can rebuild The Rangers. In the last two matches at Ibroxwe have found that fans are one of the great riches that make this institution.

I do not like me the egomaniac, but I just want to say something, I already made ​​my donation by Paypal. I do not live in a developed countryAnd I say to you to understand (I think they understand, but I like to be emphatic) that the club needs us. We must make an effortI believe thatWe will discuss the responsibilities, who took us to the dark well.

I wish the club opened its doors to fans for all we can collaborate with not only money but an activity that serves the club, could serve not only to raise extra money. Here in Argentina, there were clubs with big economic problems; the fans were even mowing the grass of the field.

After days of shit and sadness, for weeks waiting for a little lightbut today I am happy because I was minimally useful for The Rangers for the first time in my life. That means a lot to me.

Greetings to all the Rangers family,

 Hernán! WATP 




HOW TO DONATE
Money raised through the 'Fighting Fund' will go to the club's running costs and supporters can contribute right now to the secured Rangers Assembly bank account.


• Royal Bank of Scotland Giffnock Branch
• Sort Code 832022 - Account Number 00741694 
• For oversees transactions fans should use - IBAN number GB90RBOS 8320 2200 7416 94
• Supporters can also use PayPal to make a donation - fans on PayPal can log on to their accounts then type in assembly@thebluenose.co.uk to contribute
• If donating by cheque then cheques should be made payable to the Rangers Supporters Assembly, please write Fans Fighting Fund on the reverse of the cheque.

No hay comentarios:


Nikica Jelavic 18

Nikica Jelavic 18

We Are Not Neil Lennon!

We Are Not Neil Lennon!

Spot The Difference

Spot The Difference