martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

Rangers 0-2 Dundee United. Defend our story

When I write these words I feel a great disappointment, a bit of desolation. I tried to watch the match against Dundee United in every way possible but it was impossible. I kept the score live on the Sportinglife site and I was bitter, had a disastrous Sunday. And still is. Then I saw a summary on RangersTV, I cannot analyze a match that saw. But I was surprised by the lack of containment of the team in the attacks of Dundee. Another aspect that surprised me because I was repeating that plays like the first goal let us throw centers. Do not cut the plays, we were passive, looking.

I do not want to comfort anyone; I think we should move on. I remember last season when we lost by 2-3 against Dundee United for SPL, with the agony of Goodwillie goal, that was a devastating moment, it seemed we were in free fall and then we recovered and won the championship.

But I will not start throwing blame in all directions, looking for easy explanations and lighter than my conscience left alone. Our beloved and admired Club going through a difficult time starting from the institutional and becomes entangled in other respects as an unstoppable stream.
Normally I read everything I can in forums, blogs and the press in general. Although some media, we all already know, we misinformation promptly. I try to have some degree of judgment to say. Everyone is always our view from somewhere. We run the risk of end joining in a court of nonsense noise, bluster as machine guns.
The club got him out of the dark at all, no matter now pointing the finger at who is responsible. This is no time. There will be opportunity. We wait until May. Once things return to normal (well, if they are normalized), tensions, we must try to understand (a complex exercise in reflection) what happened this season (from the transfer policy, wages, selling Jelavic, to successive elimination of Cups) and what happened in the past to get to this point.  And what role did the current President Whyte in these respects.
It is clear that decisions were unfortunate, we had injuries irreplaceable (Naismith, Lafferty, etc) and that our opponent has a sequence of wins that we cannot hide. I aspire to deflate them and us we manage to win games missing. For that, the team needs to focus, psych, and work on defense and midfields, among other things.
To me, it´s hard to be impartial with Super-Ally. He was my idol since time immemorial. My first image of The Rangers was linked to the figure of tenacious scorer. I understand that there are, throughout the world, clubs that eat their stars, legends. That partly has to do with the vastness, the size of the institution. We represent a rich history, which has made us extremely picky about everything around us.
Now, I just want to ask them something. It is now easy to get away, we must courageously defend our name, enforce our history. Demostrate a season we´re the best.
My love for The Rangers is unconditional. In good times and bad. Today we all have to fight for our club. WATP

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

RESPECT ;) WATP !!!


Nikica Jelavic 18

Nikica Jelavic 18

We Are Not Neil Lennon!

We Are Not Neil Lennon!

Spot The Difference

Spot The Difference