sábado, 31 de diciembre de 2011

Gracias a todos. Happy 2012!!!




I want to thank all Rangers fans across Scotland, England and Northern Ireland and around the World (from Dallas, Calgary, Daytona, Afghanistan, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Romania, and long etc), by the year 2011. As I write these words, all you go through my head –both of Twitter, Facebook, FollowFollow and others forums-, not want to forget anyone. You will be tonight on my toast.

This year, I have learned many things from you. It was very intense. Although I finished the year with some personal woes, I value all conversations on social networks and I hope to see you in person at Ibrox in 2013, talk, shout a few goals and take some beers!! Knowing this emblematic stadium, rebuilt from a very young my memory with the photos he found in various newspapers. I think I thrill to enter Ibrox.

We shared all kinds of moments. I want to remember three of the moments that touched me this year and share it with you. Besides the great interview I did with Andrew Dickson to Rangers Magazine. First, McGregor save the penalty of Samaras, an achievement that led to the title. The second moment of the year, Jelavic goal against Celtic in the CIS Cup final and the third, in the rain , the touching farewell of Walter Smith at Ibrox, I it gave me goose bumps, and some tears fell.

I hope that 2012, we are united, supporting our legendary club. Adversity is not an obstacle, it make us stronger. We always have to support the causes that seem fair. Let´s keep sharing, chatting, arguing, and vibrating. From this hidden room in the world, I will still each time putting the Rangers tops and shout for our team. From here, I´II still mad at my blog  and some inconsistencies in my bad English!!!

Hernán Federico Pacheco 
La Plata, Argentina 

FELIZ 2012




No hay comentarios:


Nikica Jelavic 18

Nikica Jelavic 18

We Are Not Neil Lennon!

We Are Not Neil Lennon!

Spot The Difference

Spot The Difference