viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2011

Thank you very much Andrew and Rangers FC


In principle I want to publicly thank Andrew Dickson, Rangers FC Publications Editor, because it reflected in the article-interview, on Rangers Magazine, much of my passion for the best club in the world. Andrew all know, is almost a celebrity on Twitter. They all came to him when we know something. It's like the authoritative word on institutional and personal terms. Thanks to him, I could make me learn more from you all.

While keeping our conversations on Twitter and then by mail, I asked Andrew if I could get a photo of Super-Ally, signed and autographed. He quickly agreed. Friends! I have a signed photo of Ally! I can not believe. This morning, I left all my work tasks and went to buy a frame to put the picture. That will go to my tomb I'm putting the Rangers in a room. And when go to Scotland, I'll bring all sorts of things (flags, shirts, magazine and clippings, etc, etc).

When I was young buy the French magazine France Football. At first weekly and later had two editions. I expected the truck to leave the issues in the newsstand. I must say that reached only one copy to the newsstand and the competition was very difficult to obtain. He immediately sought the section of the Scottish League to see if Ally had a goal. It was like a kind of reflex. Always, looking stealthily reference Ally McCoist. I had a poster in 1991 had published another French magazine Onze World. And as I mentioned in the article he wrote in a folder every goal made ​​and against whom did. Luckily, McCoist goals made ​​him always! LOL.

We Are The People!!!

No hay comentarios:


Nikica Jelavic 18

Nikica Jelavic 18

We Are Not Neil Lennon!

We Are Not Neil Lennon!

Spot The Difference

Spot The Difference